The Glenwood Gravel Grinder is a 50 mile ride on paved, gravel, and class B roads around Mills and Fremont County Iowa.
Friendly to both new and experienced rider, Glenwood Gravel is about having a great day in the saddle and riding some of the best roads in Mills and Fremont county. No frantic group start, we'll instead have a casual staggered start, but we will time you. This is a ride that you can invite your family or buddy to that's new to gravel grinding or group riding and know the route will be well marked and the people friendly.
Post-ride lunch at the Buck Snort restaurant is included in your registration, so you're guaranteed a great meal at one of the best places to eat in Glenwood.
- When: Saturday, September 19th 2020
- Staggered start from 7:00AM to 9:00AM
- Where: Start and finish at Glenwood Archaeological State Preserve
- Registration: $50
- Distance: ~50 miles
- Elevation (how much climbing): 2500 to 3000 feet, depending on final route. See the example route.
- Limited to 50 riders for 2020!
Included in your registration:
- Number plate and timing
- Clearly marked route, downloadable queue sheet, and GPX files
- Aid station with water and snacks
- Post-ride meal for all riders at The Buck Snort in Glenwood
- Event photography
- Some good memories and fun!
We 💛 our sponsors
Connect with Glenwood Gravel
We're a really new ride and we're trying all sorts of things. Connect with Glenwood Gravel and tell us what you like!